Amazon.com

Monday 12 February 2018

Kylie is feeling an Exceptional Kind of Love for her Precious Baby - Stormi Webster


Kylie is feeling an Exceptional Love for her new birth - Baby Stormi Webster

Kylie Jenner put to bed a baby girl on February 1St and made an official announcement by sharing the first picture of her precious bundle of Joy on Instagram, the baby was seen in the picture holding her thumb and it has gathered over 16million likes. The response to her baby’s picture has made it the most liked Instagram picture till date even surpassing Queen Bey's announcement that had 11 million likes.
It is so very special always to bring new life into the world and the 20 year old Kylie knew this and her actions spoke louder than words. Find exact words below:
"I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions... my pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world," Kylie told fans in an Instagram message. "I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress-free, and healthy way I knew how." 
Wishing her and her baby the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we will review your comment and revert as soon as possible.

Amazon. Com - Star Wars